California State Polytechnic University-Pomona
Bachelors of Fine arts in Graphic Design with a concentration in web design 2019
UX/UI Intern | Jan 2018 - April 2018
- Rapidly build prototypes and enrich the interactions on InVision, including web applications, tablet applications and mobile applications.
- Work within existing style guides and patterns and translate the design into code language for different devices and screen sizes.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
Website Manager | Mar 2016 - present
- Implement web solutions, conducting design and implementation ; examining, researching, and resolving issues; and respond to team members' concerns.
- Complete development assignments according to project specifications & schedule requirements.
- Updating content and design and develop new additions to the website. Implement User experience best practices for optimal usability.
Freelance Designer / Developer | Aug 2016 - Oct 2016
- Joined client meetings to learn about the development of project scopes.
- Discussed interface design options and Information architecture.
- Worked with client to create the best user experience through the website.
- Developed website using the latest front-end coding best practices
Teens Exploring Technology (TXT)
Designer / Mentor | Apr 2016 - Aug 2016
- Taught basic web technologies to TXT students in Middle School and High School.
- Planned and developed coding curriculum and coding tutorials for students.
- Engineered and designed on an online platform for coding curriculum with ruby on rails with user authentication.
- Oversaw the User Interface design of 20+ students’ mobile applications for their final projects.
- Adobe CC
- Web Design ( HTML / CSS / JS )
- Responsive design
- UI Design ( Sketch / Adobe XD )
- Design Strategy
- User Stories